Superchips continues to lead the pack with innovative products and features engineered specifically for the Jeep® enthusiast. Today, 2020 Wrangler® JL coverage for the 3.6L motor is being added to the coverage lineup for Pulsar and the Pulsar + TrailCal kits. As a standalone product, Pulsar stands by itself in the marketplace with unmatched power, features, and overall control. The TrailCal adds even more functionality with an on-dash monitor broadcasting numerous parameters, electronic switch controls for those looking to add accessories, and
Enjoy Pulsar as a shift-on-the-fly performance programmer, calibration tool, and throttle sensitivity booster all in one easy-to-use device. Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle’s computer with no additional wiring harness required. No PCM swap required! The Pulsar offers multiple features, real power gains, and seamless functionality. Those looking to add even more options can enjoy the Pulsar + TrailCal units. Be sure to take note of the 50-state legal status to know you can install and drive with a Pulsar wherever your driving needs should take you anywhere in the USA!
- Pulsar adds power instantly with no PCM swap required
- Adds + 30 horsepower & 27 lb-ft of torque
- Offers tire size options between 20” to 40”
- Gear size ratio adjustments available between 2.00 – 5.99
- Auto Start/Stop
- TPMS on/off
- Improved pedal response instantly
- Install is simple and straight forward and does not leave you with any extended downtime
- Offers shift-on-the-fly performance programming
- Pulsar serves as 3 products in 1 – throttle booster, calibration tool, and programmer
- 50 State Legal and available for use on or off-road. EO # D-802-7
TrailCal Features (*note : those pairing Pulsar with a TrailCal will be able to control power levels and options directly from TrailCal’s 5: color touch screen)
The Amp’d Throttle Sensitivity Booster has been a huge hit in the marketplace. We are excited to release the Amp’d Throttle Booster for the all-new 2018-2019 Jeep® Wrangler® JL with the 3.6L motor. Amp’d is easy to install, delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will enhance your driving experience. The throttle booster is an incredibly simple solution that generates “seat of the pants power” you won’t find anywhere else. Amp’d can pair with any additional upgrades including the Superchips Flashcal for JL Wrangler® for maximum performance and function.
|2018 – 2019
Amp’d Throttle Booster Features:
– Increases accelerator pedal response over stock
– User-adjustable throttle sensitivity settings
– Reduces dead pedal feeling (acceleration lag)
– Works with stock or modified vehicles
– Multiple adjustable throttle sensitivity levels
– Amp’d w/out Switch (PN 48858-JL): Stock, 50% increase, 100% increase
– Amp’d With Switch (PN 48868-JL): Stock, Low 50% increase, Medium 75% increase, High 100% increase, Valet Mode, “Wow Mode” mode 400%
– Easy installation. Takes just minutes!
Superchips Flashpaq for Jeep® has been one of the most trusted products on the market. Effective today, Flashpaq PN 3876-JL now includes performance programming and advanced options for the 2019 3.6L JL Wrangler®. Power gains include up to an additional 29 HP & 37 lb-ft TQ paired with class-leading features to correct and manage your speedometer for aftermarket tires, TPMS options, auto start-stop, daytime running lights, and more. The PCM swap process, offered and included with this particular product, offers a seamless set of steps that consumers can be confident will deliver meaningful power and features. The straightforward set of steps outlined below, along with the fact the consumer will be faced with no vehicle downtime, continues to mark Superchips as the clear-cut leader in the performance programming space for Jeep® owners. Shop for PN 3876-JL today!