Pulsar for the L5P Duramax
The Best - Period!
Pack a Punch without Breaking the Bank
Add 90 HP & 156 lb-ft TQ. 2017-2019 L5p Duramax owners will be beyond thrilled to learn about Pulsar. Not only is the product laced with industry-exclusive features in one device, but it does not require consumers to tap into their 401K to make a purchase! Unlike HP Tuners, Pulsar provides a turnkey product that works out of the box without a PCM unlock, adds more features than any other product on the market, and comes in at literally a fraction of the cost. There is no peer in the market when it comes to L5P tuning.
What Makes Pulsar Different?
Simply put: The Pulsar for the 2017-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax is the clear-cut winner for the L5P tuning market! No more wires, expensive ECU swaps, fuel pressure boxes, and other lackluster products making bolds claims that ring hollow after install (and after draining your savings account). Pulsar is hands down the best product to hit the market and is leading the way with a seamless install, performance gains, and as the only product available that uses steering wheel controls to change power levels while driving. Using live data to change and adapt, the Pulsar adjusts signals making it the best-in-class winner with features and POWER!
- Up to 90 HP & 156 lb-ft torque
- Change 5 power levels on-the-fly using +/- cruise control buttons
- Connects directly to ECU in engine compartment providing instant power
- Built-in throttle sensitivity control for improved throttle response
- High-idle user settings to adjust RPM during idle
- Transmission slip back down – power will decrease if slip is detected
- EGT Backdown – power will decrease if EGTs exceed set limit
- Provides the ability to recalibrate the speedometer for wheel/tire changes
- Simple installation with no complex wiring harness or ECU flashing required
- Ships with update cable
- Level 1: 19 HP & 46 lb-ft
- Level 2: 37 HP & 71 lb-ft
- Level 3: 52 HP & 105 lb-ft
- Level 4: 67 HP & 125 lb-ft
- Level 5: 90 HP & 156 lb-ft